As Warehouse Administrative Support, the primary function of this role requires clear communication with the Production and Office staff to ensure the completion and quality of warehouse print production. In addition, this position is responsible for clerical duties, such as creating label kits, preparing job jackets, and running reports. Lastly, you may be required to lead or support special projects assigned by our Production Managers.
As Warehouse Administrative Support, you will:
- Ensure completion and quality of print production.
- Provide quality control on all jobs prior to production.
- Work with Team Leaders to provide inventory.
- Print picks for daily production.
- Assist in clerical duties, such as creating label kits, preparing job jackets, and running reports.
- Provide support or lead special projects/tasks, as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player
- Works efficiently and prioritizes well
- Basic computer skills
JOB TYPE: Full-time
CTL Global is a woman-owned enterprise & leading Fulfillment Company supporting more than 400 clients ranging from savvy startups to established Fortune 500 companies. With business divisions within technology, transportation and marketing, CTL Global provides unique fulfillment solutions all geared to do one thing: grow our client’s businesses. CTL has several locations throughout the Midwest and is headquartered in Northlake, 30 minutes west of downtown Chicago.
In 2016 CTL Global was recognized for the second year in a row, as Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Places to Work For.